AFRC Introduces First Civilian Force Development E-Book > Air Force Reserve Command > News Article
ROBINS AIR FORCE BASE, Georgia —
Air Force Reserve Command presents its first Civilian Force Development eBook which was created to share relevant information in support of our civilian workforce.
The content also applies to personnel with Active Guard and Reserve, Air Reserve Technician, and Traditional Reserve status with civilians in their chain of command. To access the most up-to-date information, visit the Virtual Force Development Center (vFDC) on the Air Force Portal. All references and links can be found on the vFDC site.
Below is a list of the contents of the e-book. Most sections contain active hyperlinks to the referenced site(s).
• MyVectorAccount & MyVector Registration
• New Civilian Employee Orientation (NEO)
• Individual Development Plan (IDP)
• Civil Development Education (CDE)
• Civil Development Education Portfolio (i.e. Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs)
• Engineers and Scientists Exchange Program (ESEP)
• Preparation of an effective set of civil development education
• Career field contact details
• Distance Professional Military Training (PME) (DL)
• Civilian Tuition Assistance Program (CTAP)
• Career Enhancers (CB) and Key Career Positions
• Educational opportunities (low/no cost)
• Standard form 182 (authorization, agreement and training certificate)
• Associated References/Processes
It is a living document. The most recent versions will be kept on the SharePoint A1KB page in the left panel.