Save 85% on this CompTIA and AWS Practice Exam eBook Bundle
May 17, 2022
Today’s highlighted offer is available through our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals online store, where you can save 85% on the CompTIA eBook Bundle and AWS Practice Exam. Get 14 eBooks to catch up on current exam objectives from CompTIA, AWS, Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
Whether you are just starting your IT journey or want to improve your IT skills, this comprehensive set of e-books filled with practice exam questions and theory is just what you need! With 14 eBooks from ExamsDigest, it will give you an overview from the basics to the advanced aspects of networking, hardware, cloud computing and cybersecurity. Included e-books are guaranteed to be up-to-date to catch up with current exam objectives from CompTIA, AWS, Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
- CompTIA A+ Core 1 (220-1001); 206 pages
- CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1002); 203pages
- CompTIA+ Network (N10-008); 179pages
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601); 272 pages
- CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002); 177pages
- CompTIA PenTest+ (CS0-002); 162pages
- CompTIA Data+ (DA0-001); 175pages
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01); 300 pages
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02); 188pages
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate (DVA-C01); 305pages
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (SOA-C02); 341pages
- Cisco CCNA (200-301); 358pages
- Microsoft Azure (AZ-900); 150 pages
- Google Cloud – Associate; 179pages
Here’s the deal:
This CompTIA and AWS Practice Exam eBook Bundle normally costs $139.99, but you can get it temporarily for only $19.99; that’s a savings of $120 at 85% off. For a full description, specs, and instructor information, click the link below.
CompTIA and AWS Practice Exam eBook Bundle for $19.99
We post these deals because we earn a commission on every sale so we don’t rely solely on advertising, which many of our readers block. All of this helps pay for staff journalists, servers and hosting costs.
Other ways to support Neowin
The offer above doesn’t do it for you, but you still want to help? Check out the links below.
Disclosure: An account with Neowin Deals is required to participate in all offers offered by our affiliate, StackCommerce. For a full description of StackCommerce’s privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from revenue sharing from each sale made through our branded deals site.