The book “Essentials of Modern / New Marketing” by Kotler Impact Inc. (founded by Professor Philip Kotler) for
Digital transformation has taken growth to the next level and to drive the growth of digitization, marketing needs to be modernized, a specific set of capabilities and the adoption of new mindsets are needed.
The market is driven by human behavior. Today we live in a digital and modern world, but people’s beliefs and values influence their choices for products and services. Marketing success is based on strong brands with strong loyalty. Today’s consumer is much more educated and informed. Customer loyalty is declining. The digital age has empowered customers rather than sellers. Marketers and professionals should use their understanding of customer beliefs and values to shape powerful stories about their brands and product offerings.
Naqeebz (growth marketing agency) partnered with Kotler Impact Inc. (strategic marketing community, founded by Professor Philip Kotler), headquartered in Canada, to develop an ecosystem primarily for the bottom of the pyramid to that a better world can be created for the best of present and future generations.
The dynamics of marketing have shifted from the principles of marketing to modern marketing. While understanding the need for time, Kotler & Partners and 50 local contributors have authored such a book, “Essentials of Modern Marketing”, which will be officially announced on November 6-7, 2020 in over 100 countries during the e-World Marketing Summit. 2020. Each year this book will be published on May 27th. Therefore, the first edition will be released on May 27, 2021.
Essentials of Modern Marketing in the 21st Century Book about Business, Marketing & Management
The theme of the book will be a combination of storytelling and storytelling. However, 40-50 case studies from the business and non-business sectors will be included. The exciting part is that at least one million copies (the combination of online and offline) will be released in each country with an expected audience of at least ten million organic eyes. The book would also be made available to business / management students at top business schools.
Naqeebz is the exclusive national partner of Kotler Impact Inc. in Pakistan and has formed a national advisory committee. The board will help shortlist and finalize 40 organizations / brands for incorporation of their case studies into the next book. This will help readers relate to local examples and understand the concepts much more deeply.
Professor Philip Kotler has joined as chairman of the board. While 19 leading members who are local and international academics and marketing leaders will work with Naqeebz & Kotler Impact Inc. to ensure that effective case studies / success stories are part of this book.
National advisory members include:
- Teacher. Philip Kotler, Father of Modern Marketing and Founder, Kotler Impact Inc & World Marketing Summit
- Sadia Kibria, Founder of Sociopreneurship & CEO of WMS Group
- Prof. Marc Oliver Opresnik, Digital Guru, University of Lübeck, Germany
- Dr Abdullah Megdad, CEO MegaBiz-Saudi Arabia
- Denis Rothman, IA consultant to LVMH, Air France & EU
- Teacher. Dominique Hanssens, University of California Los Angeles, United States
- Laura Ries, Marketing Consultant and Author of “22 Enduring Laws of Branding”
- Dr S. Akbar Zaidi, Executive Director, IBA Karachi
- Amir Iqbal, Commercial Director, Engro Fertilizers Ltd.
- Ms. Seema Aziz, Owner, Sefam
- Asif Aziz, Commercial Director, JAZZ
- Fatima Asad-Said, Managing Director, Abacus
- Dr Shahzad Khan, CEO of CCL Pharmaceuticals
- Saadia Abbasi, Country Manager-Hydro at GE Renewable Energy (Former Marketing Director, Coca-Cola)
- Fahad Ashraf, Managing Director Pakistan and Afghanistan, Coca Cola
- Muhammad Azfar Ahsan, Founder, Nutshell Conferences & Corporate Pakistan Group
- Zeshan Hanif Qureshi, Group Marketing Director, QMobile
- Dr Farrah Arif, Founder and CEO EDTech Worx
- Mr. Ammar Hassan, Marketing Director, DARAZ
The best Pakistani companies from different sectors will be invited to submit their expression of interest. And once their submission is complete, the data will be shared with the respective board members. Board members will shortlist the top 30 organizations / brands. Once the prequalification process is completed, the companies will be notified of their selection and they will have contacted the management / marketing professor nominated by the best business schools in Pakistan. Professors will write case studies independently once companies provide them with data.
Naqeebz CEO Muhammad Moazam Shahbaz said that we have created the National Advisory Board for the book “Essentials of Modern / New Marketing” to empower leaders to collectively orchestrate the best for society rather than just a project.
Naqeebz, Kotler Impact Inc. and the whole team look forward to working with board members, companies / brands and faculty / academics to design this exemplary book which will prove to be a turning point in the 21st century. This initiative will not only close the gap between academia and business, but will also offer local perspectives to students, entrepreneurs and marketing professionals.